Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I'm back....

Sorry I've been MIA for a while. I promise new pictures coming soon. She's crawling everywhere and she's pulling up now. So we've come to a whole new level of baby proofing. She's got two teeth and likes to say dada all the time. Momma is reserved for when she's crying for something. Which is awesome.

Dave and I had a first today. We had an hour long lunch today by ourselves, baby free! It was truly the first time in 8.5 months we've been by ourselves and not at work or with her sleeping in the next room. And it was strange.....but maybe we need to do that more often. I think people who have weekly parent dates don't work the hours we do. I feel like the time I get with her is so precious that I don't WANT to leave her any more than I have to. But I know my relationship with Dave is important as well. Oh, the guilt of a working mother.....

Look for pictures soon!

No comments: