Monday, May 4, 2009

The Farm, 2009

Abby and Dave took a trip the farm this past week (hence my lack of posts, due to no Abby and no camera). I uploaded all of these pictures, and then realized that they're out of order. But I've spent the last 20 minutes trying to rearrange them, and I didn't make a whole lot of progress. So, in no particular order......I present....The Farm, April 2oo9
And, I think no one combed my chid's hair or pulled her bangs out of her eyes while she was there...please excuse!
Miss Rie....hard to believe she's almost a year old!
Big and Little Richard

Rie and GrandPo








Abby, doing her best "There's Something About Mary"

They look so innocent here.....


Playing baseball, in a dress....so talented!











Swinging with Daddy






Wearing Richard's clothes.....I didn't ask why.
What, me?? Dirty???



The best bath in the world!




Playing with the big wooder spool






Ready to come home and see Mommy!

2 comments:

TJ said...

Okay, Dave - if she needs a chiropractor when she gets older for that neck condition - we'll know whose fault it was!

Whitney and Carl said...

OMG.. the little sneakers! lOve them..and man the cousins are getting big! Wow!