Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Beach Bum II


Here's the rest of the (good) pictures from the trip. I realized when I was downloading them that there's really not a single picture of me in the whole group. Usually it's Dad's job to take the pictures, but I guess he passed that duty along to me this trip since I have my fancy new camera!
At AJs, our annual first stop lunch
Mom & Dad
Tammy & Jason


My handsome husband...who is not a beach bum, but I do appreciate him driving us!


My coconut monkey....it held a very powerful banana rum concoction that kicked my butt!



Teenage boys....at least they were out of bed!


My little beach bum


One of the few times Dave came out to the water



A little beachtime nap


Taking in the sun



Not a fan of the taste of sand!


Plums are her new favorite food...but only if you don't help her eat them!


One of the worst Florida storms we've ever seen, about 10 minutes before it hit!


Abby with MeMe and PaPa




Abby with her Cousin Jacob

1 comment:

TJ said...

Ahhhh.....Jacob loves his Abby!