Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving...a little late.

The pictures are out of order. They're going to stay out of order. But I'll narrate....
This is Sunday night, after the flurry of food and family, just Abby in her footy PJs hanging happily on our living room floor with her blankie and binky.

Lucy the Dog came with my sister's family for Thanksgiving this year. Abby, obviously, made a new friend.
The goal was actually to get a picture of Abby in her OU shirt and Lucy in her OSU shirt. Neither one of them would sit still long enough for us to get a decent shot!

The product of Black Friday shopping...nine hours of it.

Playing blocks with Aunt Tammy...not sure who's having more fun.


This one cracks me up.....such a college student. Must sleep....can't let go of iphone....

Jasmine, enjoying our turkey triphecta. I was totally disappointed in the fried turkey....did NOT live up to my 10 year old memeory AT ALL.
The turkey smoker caught ON FIRE.....this is not supposed to happen. Luckily, the turkey was already dead.

The men, working on said dead turkey.
Abby got a sneak preview of Thanksgiving dinner since she couldn't wait for the 12:30 start time.
And I would like to say....just a quick reminder...that I'm thankful for each and every one of you who take the time to pop on over and read what we're up to. Yep, each and every one. Like, all 3 of you. Love you guys!

1 comment:

TJ said...

I love it - so glad you post stuff here! Your commentary always makes me laugh! Love you Sis!