Saturday, January 1, 2011

Merry Christmas (part I)!

Santa found us at our new house this year! I was way busier on wards than I had thought, and I didn't get our Christmas tree up in time, even though Dave brought it over from the old house. So instead, I threw some lights and a few ornaments up on our fake ficus. Don't worry-- Santa still knew where to put things!
And, as you can see, Santa brought her a 'tar. A pink Barbie one, because that's all the elves could find. But it works. And she was one happy girl on Christmas morning!
At first she studied it like an engineer's granddaughter.....

And then she jumped in head first to play! She still tends to play with her eyes closed and her head thrown back-- she's run into more than one wall in the last few days day.


She really got into the present opening this year, even though she still wanted to play with everything once it was opened. It took her most of the day to open all her presents.


Dave and I bought her a digital camera because she loves mine so much. It takes real pictures that we can download to the computer, and she loves it. She tends to turn the camera around backwards and take pictures of herself, which is pretty cute. Or she'll yell "hold still, smile, I said don't move!" Wonder where she's heard that??


And I can't forget this little one! She was a good sport and watched Abby open all her presents. She got a couple of toys herself, including this seahorse that sings.


Don't you love the crazy hair? That's what it's like most of the time.
And they both crashed for naptime a little later.


Hopefully I'll get Christmas II pictures up later today, but for now there's a baby to be fed!

No comments: