Wednesday, February 9, 2011

In Which She Eats Cereal

Yeah, that's right. I'm a big girl. The big 4 months. I get to ditch the boob and try cereal tonight. I got this. Bring it.
Well, it's kind of squishy. Doesn't have much taste. My tongue isn't really sure what to do with it. Let me keep trying.

It just gets squishier. And I really can't make my tongue work right. What's the deal anyway? I just found my tongue, and now I'm supposed to USE it?? This really sucks. Speaking of sucking, where's my mom?

Oh, god, it just keeps coming!! I don't want this. I don't wanna be a big girl. Make it stop. I give up.

What do you mean we'll try again tomorrow?!?!?!?!

1 comment:

Nancy Head said...

Loved this post. It made me laugh and Lord knows we all need belly rolling laughs. The commentary with the pics was great. Could the wit come fromthe new blonde?