Saturday, March 5, 2011

Updates

Just a little update on the rest of things, not necessarily kid related. Although I'll start with these 2. Abby's getting more and more to where she wants to do things with Olivia, including reading her bedtime story. So this is usually our nighttime ritual.
We had a sprinkler system put in last week-- yeah!! I'm probably most excited about this.
And my wonderful husband got me these for Valentine's Day last month. 2 dozen-- not too shabby!



I was on inpatient last month. It's definitely cold season-- I think over half my team every day had RSV. And although it makes for an easy team, it gets a little old. I had another cancer diagnosis-- I hate those. Keeping William in my prayers, and so thankful he developed a pneumonia and I listened to my gut about needing to do more workup. Tomorrow Dave and I are going kitchen table shopping--- yeah! That's really the last major piece of furniture we need to buy for the new house. Hopefully I'll have good news tomorrow! That's about it for now. I need to post Livi's 5 month pictures before she turns 6 months...maybe tomorrow too??

No comments: