Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Labor Day!

Dave and I both had the day off....together....24 whole hours....did I say together? We enjoyed waking up with Abby this morning and getting to spend our morning hours together. She and Daddy shared secrets this morning (pretty rare....usually she only likes to talk to me!)


We spent the afternoon and MeMe and Papa's with some family friends, and then Abby and I took a swim. Dave went shooting and started mowing the yard when he got home. He just finished (it's 9 pm and dark), but my oh so inventive husband finished the backyard ghetto style.

Yep, that's my MD hubby. Mowing the yard with a flashlight. And, yep, I'd marry him again!

2 comments:

Jon & Ashley McP said...

Hey at least he finished mowing!! Abby is so cute!!!!!!

mlindenau said...

Hilarity!!!! Your husband is so funny...and your baby is super cute!!! Miss you guys!

Melissa