Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Our newest developments...

Watch out. This is going to be a long one.

So, for starters....look what I finally caught on tape!!

Go Abby!


And from yesterday..... can you believe she's FIVE months old? I sure can't. This past weekend was one year from when we told our families we we're expecting, and now she's here and rolling and talking.....it's unbelievable. She amazes me every day, and I'm so thankful that I was chosen to be her mother.

And then after she tried to eat her sign......it apparently didn't taste very good!


And finally, in breaking news tonight, September 3rd....we have baby food!




Yummy in her tummy!! By the way, it was sweet potatoes in case you couldn't tell!


2 comments:

TJ said...

Wow - I can't believe it's time already to start "little" big girl food! She's already growing up TOO FAST!

Jon & Ashley McP said...

nice rolls!!! (both the movement and the beautiful legs that she shows off once she is on her tummy)