Saturday, November 8, 2008

Farmer Girl

Finally....after too long of a wait....here's some of my favorite pictures from the farm.



Napping with Aunt Rosie



Playing with goats







Abby's newborn calf, named Sooner


The newest little one

Abby and Rie


Abby with her GrandPo



And one of my newest favorites.
We had a great time at the farm. Abby LOVED all the farm animals, especially the goats. She enjoyed letting them nibble on her fingers and toes. She and Rie didn't exactly play together, but they'd bump into each other on the big play blanket. And I actually enjoyed the farm myself this time too....I'm really looking forward to taking her back again. Maybe in the spring??

1 comment:

TJ said...

Ahhhh....life on the farm. Everybody loves animals. Glad she really enjoyed herself.