Friday, November 21, 2008

November 20th

November 20th shall go down in history as a big day for the DeLeons.

Abby has a TOOTH!! She's been a grumpy butt all day today, and I couldn't figure out why. So I, being a good comforting momma I am, take her to visit the grandparent's for a little while (hee hee!). And finally, as I'm going out the door to go to work, we do a tooth check, and THERE IT IS! A little tooth sticking out from the bottom. Yeah! And then came the tylenol.....

And SHE SAID MOMMA!! I have witnesses in case you don't believe me. She said it twice while crawling towards her dad. So she may be a little confused, but it's a word!

And while I'm thrilled and excited and all of those things, it makes me realize how she's not my little baby anymore. Lots of mixed emotions on my part today. At least the thought of her is making my ED shift tonight much more bearable.....

2 comments:

Uncle Richard n Aunt Rosie said...

thats awsome!! Watch out for bitting . that is cool that she said mamma first. i bet rosie that rie would say daddy first. i would get confused if i say her daddy to. j/k!!

love

Uncle Richard, aunt rosie, and cousins Rie n richard

Jon & Ashley McP said...

how exciting!!