Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fun at the Fair

For the first time in I don't even know how long, I went to the fair. And I took Abby with me. And, I even convinced Mom and Dad to come with us. The man reason I wanted to go was to take Abby to the petting zoo. The goats were by far her favorite part.




She even figured out how to feed them......
And tried a little bit of the food herself. (Notice the zebra in the background--prior to said animal feed trial, she was screaming "zebra, zebra, zebra!")


This one is my favorite, although in retrospect, I think she pulled some goat hair out.

She wasn't too sure about the carousel at first, but she warmed up when it started moving.

We all had an Indian Taco (not bad, but really not anything fabulous either).


Found a new friend---she held his hand the ENTIRE time (and threw a huge fit when I wouldn't let her take him into walmart today).

And finally fell asleep on the way out.
I bought a cute little wood carving that was supposed to say "The Deleons, est. 2005" to hang on the way by the front door. On my third look at the thing (and after Mom looked at it once too), I realized it in fact says "The delons, est. 2005". So, just call me Stephanie Delon from now on. :)

2 comments:

Jon & Ashley McP said...

looks like you all had a great time - I bet Dave appreciates that you can't spell your last name.

jas said...

Sweet! and yes, that goat picture is the best (but don't show PETA)