Sunday, September 20, 2009

Intern Retreat

Although I am thankfully not an intern anymore, part of the fun of my job is organizing and being part of this year's intern retreat. It was held Sept 17-18th at the UCO ropes course and Deer Creek Lodge down by Turner Falls. We started off the day (the rain stopped just before we got started--yeah!!) with a few silly get to know you games....

Then transitioned into some trust building exercises (and no one got dropped--yeah!)....


And then progressed to self-assurance and courage.....


And ended with a little fun.



We then moved the party down to Turner Falls to this beautiful place....


Grilled some burgers and vegetables...


Had some high quality hang out time....

Did some game playing....which reminds me...taboo is not a game for those who have not mastered the English language......



And woke up refreshed...or hung over??...the next morning for a group picture...

And a good time was had by all!

2 comments:

TJ said...

Those are great! I'm still frickin' laughing about the Taboo comment! Too funny but so TRUE! I have to watch the expressions or sayings when I'm around my foreign clients. They laugh and/or pretend they understand, but usually it's their next sentence that reveals they have NO IDEA what I was just talking about!

Jasmine said...

To make it fair, we should make everyone play Taboo en espanol.