Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dressy Thursday

We don't dress up around here very often. Especially not the kind of dressing up that involves tights. So we have to show it off when we do!



Please note the matching hairbow courtesy of maggieandemilie on ebay--I highly recommend them. And also please note the crayon tatoos on baby's head. If anyone knows how to get crayon off of cabbage patch skin, please let me know. I do know that bleach, comet, goo be gone, pinesol, and plain old kitchen soap do not work.


2 comments:

Bert Burt said...

Try magic eraser- it does the work on crayon marks on walls. Abby looks really cute all dressed up.

TJ said...

I'm sorry, but I just don't believe that my beautiful little angelic niece is capable of such horrible meltdowns as you describe.....just don't believe it. :-)