Saturday, January 9, 2010

Thoughts from the Potty

I took this video last night. Abby was in the tub, all soaped up, when she suddenly decided she needed to pee. I took her out of the tub, and she just went crazy talking. She'd been discussing life for about 2 minutes when I finally went and got the camera. We had to decrease the quality of the video so it's postable-- by the end of this she's shivering like crazy and purple!

My favorite part comes when I ask her if she wants to show off and she flashes you!

Enjoy.

4 comments:

TJ said...

She is so terribly serious about telling her story. And I'm thinking Mommy....that you may need to invest in a step up stool in front of the potty and an insert for her tushy to fit on the big potty - it's obviously of more interest to her than the frog. She cracks me up!

Anonymous said...

Loved the conversation had while pottying. She's just too cute. I'm a little worried about where she learned the throw the towel back, bare all and flash that big smile. I do think she might like the big poty better.Keep up the goodf woprk Abby.

Nancy

Wolfgangcreator said...

Too cute!! ^^

Liz Seymour said...

Too cute!