Saturday, October 23, 2010

All about Livi

Olivia, you are one month old! You have been such a wonderful addition to our family-- I can't remember what life was like before you joined us. But maybe that's the sleep deprivation.
Last time we weighed you, you were 10 pounds 13 oz. I bet you're easily almost 12 pounds now. You wear size 1 diapers and are rapidly outgrowing your newborn clothes and usually wear 0-3 months.





If I'm lucky, you sleep 4 hours at a time, although usually you eat every 3 hours like clockwork. You love to be held, and I think you would let someone hold you 24 hours a day if we would! I love that you're having longer and longer periods of being awake now.
You hate having your diaper changed but you're learning to like your baths.




Love you, beautiful baby girl. So glad you're here with us!

No comments: