Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

We started off Sunday with baby dedication at church! It's crazy to me to think that Abby was dedicated on the very same stage 3 years ago...where has the time gone!


Livi was so excited she slept right through the whole thing!! But she looked terribly cute in her hot pink flower dress and bloomers! Abby decided at the last minute she wanted to come up on stage with us...she was waving at her Meme in this picture.


After the service with Pastor Allen.




I got to spend all day with my girls! After church we and and had lunch with Mom and Dad-- Abby wanted rice and beans, so we got On the Border!

We painted, we played "maydo", we watched a little Dora. And Daddy took a few pictures of me and the girls before we sent them off to bed!
Unfortunately, Daddy doesn't qute know how to work Mommy's camera, so Livi's in focus but Abby and I aren't. I guess we'll call it artistic!


No comments: