Tuesday, November 15, 2011

A Few From Today.....

I haven't pulled out my camera and taken many pictures lately.  Guess it's true what they say about second kids!  But, I was testing the light at different times tonight in preparation for Christmas pictures this afternoon and got some good ones of the girls.         


((Livi:: do SO BIG!!))



 I love the pure joy in this picture (she was chasing the cat, if you have to know!)


Cat went under the fence.  Love her painted little toes.

And Livi, with her goopy puff eyes and snotty nose and scratched cheek.   But she's beautiful!



Pretending to be a tiger.  Cause they're all over the place here in Norman this time of year.



And, her new favorite pasttime:  walking our friends' dog, Ginger.   She feels so grown up walking her, like one of the big kids.  Now I'm just waiting for her to start asking for her own dog.

No comments: