Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sorry!

Sorry it's been so long since I've blogged.  I'm not even sure where the last 2 months went.  I've been working a lot lately, up until this last week, so that'll be my excuse. 

We're all doing well, in general.  Abby's growing and getting smarter all the time.  She can use my iphone better than me.  She's definitely better at Angry Birds.  Livi's walking well, starting to talk (favorite works are Mama and Abby.  Also working on book and duck).  She's also now on her second ear infection in 2 weeks with one blocked ear tube.  Heading back into the ENT's office soon.  Proof that surgery doesn't cure everything.

I had LASIK done last week-- can't believe I waited so long to do this!  It's awesome to wake up and be able to see.  I'm not even sure where my glasses are right now and it's awesome!

Dave's doing well too....he's making great progress at the gym and his running times.  I'm so proud of him. 

I'm getting exciting for Christmas....I refuse to put my decorations up until after Thanksgiving, but I'm so ready!  My real next step is to try and find someone to put up Christmas lights for us outside.

Promise to be in touch again sooner than before.....

No comments: