Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Bad news/ good news

Our camera is broken. Which makes for one sad Stephanie. I'm trying to convince Dave to get a new one, but my heart is set on a $600 camera, which he tells me just isn't going to happen right now. Damn.

So the dilemna is....to buy a cheap point and shoot digital camera, and then save up for the expensive one, or just buy the expensive one but maybe miss out on some great things in the interim? Decisions, decisions...... I'm open to suggestions.

But in happier news, I'm going to my very last call ever as a resident tonight!! Yeah for me! And yeah for 27 days until residency is over....wooo hoooo!

1 comment:

Jon & Ashley McP said...

how long until you can save - if it is longer than a few months get a cheapo - can't miss that many pictures of Abby! - and you guys too:)