Sunday, June 7, 2009

Snap.

Thanks to all of you (meaning Ashley) who left an opinion on my camera dilemna. Luckily for me my husband solved the problem and had a pretty shiny new fancy camera waiting from me when I got home from my last call!! I'm loving it, and I think everyone is tired of me taking pictures. Here's a just a few of the cool things I've learned how to do in the last 78 hours...
(black & white/ blurry background)



(up close portrait setting)

(zoomed, playing with the white balance--plus I think there's something artsy here)



(action shots)

( blurry background)
We also had our peds end of the year banquet, and I cleaned up on awards. I'll post some pictures of that in the next couple of days.
Thanks for the camera, my wonderful thoughtful hubby!!

2 comments:

Jon & Ashley McP said...

Those are really cool - maybe one day I will convince Jon to get me one of those!!

Jasmine said...

abby sure likes chewing on that blanket.