Thursday, June 17, 2010

A quick update

Not much going on around here. Work is not bad at this point, considering I'm on my way out as chief and and the new ones have started taking over. I start my new job on July 1st, so I'm enjoying my last week and a half of easiness. Spent most of yesterday by the pool getting some sun as a reward for cleaning out our shower drain (ewwww....seriously couldn't be a plumber).

Abby's doing well. We're trying to teach her to wear a hat so that she won't get burned at the beach this summer. They have a new class pet at school, a guinea pig named Lizzie. She loves it...so much that I considered getting one for about 2 seconds. But I figure, hey, you gotta have something to look forward to at school, right? Why ruin that? She's becoming a little fish in the swimming pool- I've considered doing some swim lessons for her but I don't think she's quite old enough just yet.
Had my 24 week OB appointment this week, all looks good. My blood pressure was better than it's been this entire pregnancy, baby's heart rate was 152. Finally gaining some weight, 7 pounds total so far. Dr. Brown was please!!

More soon.......

1 comment:

TJ said...

Yo yo yo - wazup homie? She makes everything look cute!