Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Peds Banquet

I'm behind the times (ha...what's new!) June 11th was our peds end-of-the-year banquet, which was really my last "official" act as chief. We had it at the Petroleum Club, and I think it went well! The food was WAY better than last year (although that really isn't saying too much), and I think everyone had a good time. Sadly, I didn't take too many pictures at the actual banquet.
Abby stayed with her MeMe and Papa while Dave and I went, but she was sure excited to see us when we got home!
Self portrait of my 23 week bump shot! Hello, baby girl!

My co-chief, Lisa, and I. Although we're great friends and have worked super close together all year, this is only 1 of 2 pictures I have of us!


And my other good friend Laura, also known as Riley's mom. She's inheriting my job....and although I've had a great year, I'm glad to pass it on!
Congratulations to all of our graduating residents! I've been honored to work with you all, and I see great things in your future!

I'll try to post some more again soon!

1 comment:

TJ said...

I just want to say, I've always been so jealous of how photogenic you are sis! You look beautiful! We're also very proud of you. You've worked hard and as good as your replacements will be, you're still the best! We love you!