Wednesday, June 29, 2011

End of the Year Banquet

Our pediatrics end of the year banquet was earlier this month-- it was nice this year to just get to go as an attending and NOT have to be a presenter or plan the event like last year!


Best part-- I found a cute dress for $23! Here I am with one of our residents, Angela. We've worked together several times, and we both have little Abby's (although hers is an Abi). I'm excited to meet baby #2 this fall!

And my friend Adrienne, who graduated. Luckily for me, she's staying put in OKC!


And, shock of the night for me, I won the Attending of the Year award, as voted on by the residents!! I think I've peaked my first year out. :) And even better, I found out yesterday it comes with a monetary bonus too. A nice perk, even if it'll likely go towards paying taxes!


This little munchkin was supposed to be in bed when I got home, but obviously she was still awake and waiting for me. It was fun to go to the banquet, but more fun to get home.


No comments: