Monday, July 5, 2010

Toy Story 3

I took Abby to see her first movie last week! We decided on Toy Story 3. I was a little worried, because she doesn't love the first two, but I wanted to see it, and it seemed like as good as any to try. We took Laura and Riley with us (at Abby's request--she's pretty attached to Riley). And she did great!!
We got a large bucket of popcorn for the 4 of us share, but I think Abby ate 1/2 of it, Riley at 1/4 of it, and Laura and I got the leftover kernals. When the popcorn ran out, Abby moved back and forth between her seat and my lap, and at one point we lost a shoe, but otherwise she did great!!!


We'll definitely try it again. Unfortunately, I didn't get a great picture of her at the theater-- she was "ready go home" by the time it was over and didn't have time for her mom's sentimentality. By the way, Laura and I looked styling in our 3D glasses. So styling I didn't even take a picture!

******************************************************************
On a different note, I let my inner teenage girl out last week too and went to see Eclipse with Lisa and her brother (yes, her brother, who went voluntarily. I might question his manhood if I didn't know better). By far the best one yet!

No comments: