Wednesday, July 28, 2010

29 week bump

She's definitely in there and moving all over!
You can even see my belly button!! I'm actually a couple of weeks behind on pictures- I'm now 31 weeks. I think she's head down now, which is good- I was afraid she was breech for a while, and I really don't want a c-section. I had an appt with Dr. Brown on Monday, and all looked good. Blood pressure was better after a high one 2 weeks ago, and I'm up 10 pounds total, so all is well. And I'm much happier after starting some medication for heartburn.
She'll probably be here mid-September, which is SOO soon. I wasn't ready for that. So I've gotten my butt in gear in the last 48 hours- the girls' room in rearranged, baby stuff is washed and hanging in the closet, new bottle nipples bought. I have some work to do on their room, but I'm feeling much better about being prepared!

No comments: