Monday, July 5, 2010

Quote of the Day

I'm on wards. It's been interesting. Mostly fun. Best quote from yesterday-
Ortho: We'll do something when her toes curl up and start to turn black.
************************************************************************************
Next time, I'll ask them to put that in the chart. And they did do something 6 hours later, without her toes actually having to curl up or turn black. Those are the kind of skills I have.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
And congratulations to Jasmine, who got her first champagne tap of residency, on a consult she did for me! I owe you a bottle, which I will pay on. Someday. When I can go to liquor store without my child. Because you shouldn't take children in liquor stores. Because they lose their favorite cabbage patch doll only to later find it prominently displayed on top of a beer arrangement a week later asking if it belongs to anyone. Thought I forgot about that one, didn't you, Dad???

No comments: