Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Creativity

We've been pretty creative around here lately.
First up, pumpkin painting. I hate carving pumpkins because it's so messy and they never come out looking like I think they should (stupid pumpkins), so we decided to let Abby have at them this year.

She was up for the challenge.



But, of course, not all the paint stayed on the pumpkin.


And she had a blast doing it. So much so that she still asks to paint the pumpkins. Luckily, they're still on our porch, so we can!!

Last week, in a burst of creativity myself, I created a bow holder for the girls. I really liked how it turned out. Unfortunately, I didn't estimate the number of bows we have very well. Guess I'll just have to make another one soon!



I almost bought a silk screen thing from an infomercial at 4am today. Because I definitely need one. For what I don't know, but as Abby says, I NEEEEEED it!
And we bought a house! A post on that coming soon.....

2 comments:

Jasmine said...

i awnt to see pics of the new house! and i think a silk screen would go great with anything!

TJ said...

So glad to see it runs in the family! In a few years, you'll be trying to sew a clown costume too! LOL