Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Happy Halloween!!

Happy (belated) Halloween! We've been busy here. Dave and I have been looking at houses lately, gearing up to hopefully move to a bigger place sometime in the near future. I knew we needed a bigger house, but have 2 kids worth of stuff has made it even more glaringly obvious.
We celebrated 2 Halloweens here. We spent the 31st at Mimi and Papa's house. Abby walked their street and got a few pieces of candy. They weren't a very festive group.
Then everyone put on their Halloween PJs and watched a little Spongebob. And had a blue sucker, which ended up all over everything-- including Livi.
Livi's first Halloween. I wish her eyes would stay blue....

On the 30th we went to Edmond and trick or treated with a bunch of our friends. Livi went with us, wrapped in a sling, and slept for the entire walk. Abby made out much better on the candy front in Edmond!

Here's a picture of the group we were with. We're missing a couple, but in general, 5 families worth of kids, ages 1-5 years.



Livi and I had a little impromtu photo shoot in Mom and Dad's front yard while Abby was getting candy.



And, finally, here's a few of the bestest little fairy princess there is!!

Some action shots.....



She really "got" it this year. She was able to say "trick or treat" and hold out her bug for candy. It did take her a few houses to realize she didn't have to eat the candy as soon as she got it though!
Hope you're Halloween was great too!
(I now realize my "group" photos that I created don't transfer over to the blog with good quality. I don't know why bc they're saved in hi res-- it just makes them much smaller when I pull them over. Any thoughts?)

1 comment:

TJ said...

My thought is that I have the most beautiful nieces in the world!