Friday, November 12, 2010

Little More O Livi

Here's a few more, just to show how much she's growing. I can't believe she's already almost 8 weeks old. And that I have to go back to work in 3 days. :(
This is usually what her hair looks like...sticking out on the side!

Look at those beautiful eyes! She's so photogenic....

In Abby news, I went to her parent/teacher conference at daycare today. She's doing well in all areas, actually pretty advanced in the language area. But she bites. Sigh. I was a biter too....guess this is payback. Hope she doesn't mind wrinkles in her socks too.....

1 comment:

TJ said...

If there is a God (and there is), you'll have at LEAST one week of a "wrinkle in the sock" crisis! Oh, my Lord you were a mess on those mornings! We should have sent you bare foot to school.