Friday, November 12, 2010

Photos in the Field

I've been wanting to do some outdoor professional photos of the girls (really, the whole family, but that involves convincing Dave too!). But, since we're buying a house, now isn't the time to spend 300+ dollars on photography. But then I realized I could probably take my own pictures in a field near our house! I borrowed a wide angle lens from a woman I work with (thanks, Amy!) and had my very pregnant friend Adrienne come with me for support.

I think the pictures turned out awesome. I got a ton of duds too, and Abby wasn't the most cooperative child ever, but there's definitely a few worthy of being blown up.



My favorite one of the ENTIRE day:::


Others who deserve credit: my friend Gina, who made the beautiful pink blanket. My dad, who built the rocking chair for his first granddaughter. And Dave and I, for having such awesome DNA. :)
Which one is YOUR favorite???

2 comments:

TJ said...

Wow - hard to decide which is my favorite. I do love the one with the girls both looking up but I also love the one of Abby with head up against the blanket, looking down.

Addie said...

So I think my favorite of Abby is the 3rd one down. My favorite of Livi is the 1st one of her alone. And of course, the girls together with Abby smiling and looking in the camera is a definite winner. It was fun trying to get Abby to be happy when she had a fever already in the day.