Sunday, November 14, 2010

Photos in the Leaves

It's been a lazy weekend here in Moore. Which is a great thing, since it's my last one before heading back to work on Tuesday. Hard to believe 8 weeks have gone by already. To be totally honest, part of me is ready to head back to work. And the other part is going to cry my eyes out tomorrow night.
Since I still have Amy's camera lens, we took a few pictures in the fall leaves in Mom and Dad's backyard today. My real goal was to get a good family picture, but that didn't happen. I'll try with a profession in the spring. But I still got a few good ones!!
My first picture with Livi since she was born:
The one ok family one we did get, and it's looks better in B&W:

Livi in the Leaves::

Abby and Daddy::



I've learned it's MUCH easier to get action shots of Abby, so I've pretty much given up getting her to pose at this point. Maybe when she's 5.....
I'm giving Amy back her lens tomorrow, so I'll just have to put it on my wish list. Anybody have an extra $700 lying around they want to donate to a creative cause?!?!?!?

2 comments:

Bert Burt said...

Stephanie, I love the pictures. Olivia is a cutie(I think she looks a lot like Donna-the round face). You do a great job blogging and I truly love reading about whats going on and seeing the pictures of the DeLeons.Will say a special prayer for you as you go back to work and start juggling life with work and 2 kids plus making time for you and Dave. I know you'll do great. (Nancy

TJ said...

Such a wonderful, happy looking family! And just think about all the "new" memories and picture opportunities you'll have in the new house! I think Dave should just "splurge" and buy his lovely wife a camera lense to encourage her budding hobby and continued happiness.